You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space.
You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you’re supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you’re being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.
|OS||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android|
- 160 rendered images (including the animations).
- Fixed & corrected bugs on version 0.6 where an error pops in one of the paths right before MC is about to take a shower before going to Andre’s room. Also, in 0.9 if you haven’t previously saved Dahlia another error will pop up there. That has also been fixed. (Note: You might need to load a save prior to these points in the game to see the changes if you had encountered the errors before or if that doesn’t help, a new game start might be required.) I know there might be other things that need fixing and I will go back whenever I spot something and fix it.
- Another thing to mention is that Ruby was referred to as ‘Cyborg’ which was false. It has now been corrected throughout the story as she is an Android.
- I would just like to mention that I have adjusted all paths so that people who turn off NTR in the options will still make sense somewhat of what is going on. But I’d like to say that if you turn off NTR in the options menu you might be skipping some storylines and the version might feel a tad bit short.
- 160+ rendered images (including the animations).
- This update focuses a lot on your choices and the consequences. A lot of choices in the past and in this update can give you extra dialogue or different scene that you might not see otherwise, so choose wisely.
- 2 endings added.
- Play differently to see them all. New music after you reach a certain point in the game.
- Also new music in the Credits screen.
- New main menu after you finish the update.
- New characters and environment
- Nothing to report here outside of some minor fixes here and there.
- Nothing major.