You’re a nineteen year old dude who just spent four years in juvenile detention. Today’s the day of your release. But you’re still under a six month probation period, so you can’t do whatever the heck you want just yet. You get assigned to a halfway house way out in the boonies.
After all your were just fifteen years old when they put you away. And in juvie, they don’t exactly teach you anything about dealing with the outside world.
|OS||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android|
- Added Ep3.
- Combined Win/Linux build this time.
- Added Mac build.
- Added scene unlocked notification icon in game when you unlock a scene replay.
- Added reload button to scene replay menu so you don’t have to restart the game if unlocked scenes dont appear.
- Made advisory splashcreen only appear if you haven’t seen it.
- Re-rendered some early scenes with crappy image quality.
- Added new renders to Ofc
- Monroe’s front porch convo.
- Seperated some too busy dialog blocks.
- Seems I spell like a five year old.
- So fixed tons of spelling mistakes.
- Some UI fixes on mobile.
- Since feedback say he looks too
- Gave MC a shave.
- Fixed MC’s bald spot and gave him a bit thicker hair.
- Smoothen his face morph a tiny bit.
- Re-rendered all previous scenes where MC’s face is visible.
- If he still looks too old, I apologize. He won’t be getting any younger looking than this.
- You need to enter the MC’s last name now.
- No need to start a new game.
- If you load a previous save, name entry will come up at the start of ep3.
- The scene replay menu is starting to lag a bit when you first open it.
- If it gets any worse I’ll make a new menu and seperate them into episodes.